I didn’t have a post idea for this week, so I looked in a folder where I had saved some jokes, and I decided to post one.
If you need some ideas on how to maintain a healthy level of Insanity, try some or all of the following:
· At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
· Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
· Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
· Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to Espresso.
· In the memo field of all your checks, write ‘For Marijuana’.
· Skip down the hall rather than walk and see how many looks you get.
· With a serious face, order a diet water whenever you go out to eat.
· Specify that your drive-through order is ‘To Go’.
· Sing along at the opera.
· Five days in advance, tell your friends you can’t attend their party because you have a headache.
· When the money comes out of the ATM, scream ‘I Won! I Won!’
· When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, ‘Run for your lives! They’re loose!’
· Tell your children over dinner, ‘Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.’
· And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity – Pick up a box of condoms at the pharmacy, go to the counter, and ask where the fitting room is.